SUCO Pressure Switches used in railroad equipment are designed to withstand a lot of challenging situations.
SUCO Pressure Switch #0180 is used to Monitor the Braking System for Railroad Vehicles including:
- Monitoring Brake Pressure
- Vehicle Records Every Brake Apply and Indicates Brake Pressure
- Monitoring Air Pressure
- Monitoring Vacuum in Restrooms Units
SUCO Pressure Switch #0170 is used in the following Railroad Vehicles and Applications:
- Shunting/Switching Trains and Wagons
- Track Laying Work
- Service, Repair and Maintenance Work
- Emergency Rescue Work
- Inside Manifold for Track Guidance System Applications.
Would you like a quote or recommendation? Let us offer the pressure switch that best fits your application.
Please print, fill out, and return our Pressure Switch Questionnaire (PDF).
We will respond back to you soon.