SUCO Pressure Switches have to withstand a lot of challenging situations in Construction Equipment including:
- Severe Pressure Spikes Caused by Valves Shifting
- Prolonged Exposure to Continual Pulsation
- Broad Temperature Range
- Dust and Pressure Wash
- Shocks and Vibrations
Suco pressure switches are designed and tested to withstand these harsh conditions. As a result, the leading OEMs in construction equipment choose SUCO Pressure Switches to monitor the following:
- Brake Pressure
- System Pressure
- Steering Pressure
- Accumulator Charge Pressure
- Oil Pressure in Drive Train
- Oil pressure in Combustion Machines
- Pressure in Central Lubrication Systems and Fluid Filters
Would you like a quote or recommendation? Let us offer the pressure switch that best fits your application.
Please print, fill out, and return our Pressure Switch Questionnaire (PDF).
We will respond back to you soon.